- Fallujah Electrical Assessment and design 49
This is one of our leading projects in A/E (Architectural/Engineering services with USACE-GRC (US Army Corps of Engineers/Golf Region-Center).
A work began with the USACE- Camp Fallujah office. The concept of the work is to make a fully-detailed assessment for Fallujah electrical net work, feeders, substations, and power supply, then to make new design with preparing existing network, with providing BOQs for all the required work.
The main problem we faced was the leak of database and missing information that required a site survey to establish as-built drawings in CAD files. Then we projected the CAD files on aerial pictures provided by the USACE. Despite the limited resources, information and database plus extremely difficult security circumstances, we achieved the project with very high standards with the help of our team which comprised of 120 engineers, technicians and administrative staff. Now we have trained staff on GIS application that will help us in any future projects.
- IDIQ Contract:
In 2006, Iwan win IDIQ Contract with GRC for A/E services. We did the following A/E projects with the USACE:
- Fallujah Water Supply Network Assessment
- Fallujah Water Treatment Units, Assessment
- Fallujah Sewage Network, Assessment
- Habbaniah Electrical, Assessment
- Habbaniah Water Supply Network, Assessment
- Habbaniah Water Treatment Units, Assessment
- Habbaniah Sewage Network, Assessment
- Design of water treatment units in Anbar Province.
- Assessment for Anbar WTU rehabilitation
- Karbala cement factory
- Assessment of fire alarm and fire fight systems —- 50