Iwan Projects/Activities Summary
- 1993 – 2004: Architectural design and supervision of villas, and commercial buildings for the private sector in Mosul, Baghdad, Hilla, and Beirut.
- 1997: Industrial Design, manufacturing and installing pre cast concrete fences of Al Mishraq Sulfur Co. in Mosul.
- 1997-1998: Architectural documentation and maintenance study plane for historical buildings; Al-Omari Mosque in Mosul and Qarakosh Cathedral in Qarakosh-Mosul.
- 1998: Architectural Design of Al-Ma’moun private hospital in Mosul.
- 1999-2002: Industrial Design, Manufacturing and installing concrete steel molds for the construction of great mosque of Mosul.
- 2003: Architectural design and Planning of Al-Hadba’a Housing Complex project in Mosul (not constructed).
- 2004: Architectural design and Planning of Al-Qatoon Housing Complex project in Nasireyah province.
- 2004: Architectural design and Planning of Al-Miqdadiah Housing Complex project in Diyala province.
- 2004 -2005: WTP (Water Treatment Plants) Design for Al-Karma village in Anbar province.
- 2004-2006: QA inspector and consultant for more than 94 construction sites in Anbar province for USACE-GRC.
- 2007-2008: MOT (Mosul Old Town) Urban Renewal, with cooperation with SGI (Italian Consultants) and DIA (Iraqi Consultants) developing town planning using GIS (Geographic Information System) Technology.
- 2008-present: Planning, Architectural and Structural Designing of two Housing Complexes in Sulaimaniah. Providing development studies of irrigation systems in the south of Mosul to the Provincial Reconstruction Team PRT in Q-WES Base.
- ETC (Environmental Testing Center) Project:
- In 2003 the CPA (Collation Provisional Authority) in exclusive cooperation with Iwan, approved and funded the first Environment Testing Center, it was the first of its kind in Iraq, designed by Iwan. Iwan won the contract as Design/Build contract.
Works with US Army:
- QA/QC : In 2003, Iwan had the first QAQC contract with the 101st Division in Mosul to supervise banks construction rehabilitation, in addition, Iwan was a prime contractor for other projects.
- A/E (Architectural / Engineering) Contracts:
- 2004-2008: Iwan started working with GRC, and had the first A/E Services contract with USACE.